In order to provide the Service to you, it is necessary for us to collect your personal data, which may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual, or is capable of doing so. The type of personal data we may collect include:
- Contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address or telephone number;
- Demographic information such as age, gender, nationality, preferences, education and occupational background;
- Unique account information including a username and a password;
- Information regarding user activities on our site including but not limited to device type, pages accessed and search queries.
You are not obliged to supply your personal information to us, but your failure to do so may result in us being unable to provide relevant Service to you.
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- To facilitate communications between you, our site, other users and / or brand owners;
- To enable brand owners to provide support services by replying to your enquiries and complaints submitted through our site;
- To enable us to send important notices, such as communications about our site and changes to our terms, conditions and privacy policies;
- To help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, Service, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes;
We may also from time to time also use summarized non-identifying information about our customers to improve our services. This information will not identify any particular individual.
Personal data supplied to us will be kept confidential. However, we may disclose such data to or such data may become accessible or known to our employees, agents, service providers and consultants who provide services to assist in fulfilling the purposes for which it was collected. Your personal data may also be provided to other parties for fulfilling the purposes for which it was collected (subject to your prior consent relating to direct marketing). Other disclosure of your personal data will only be undertaken after we have obtained your prescribed consent, or as may be required by law.
Our sites may use “cookies” and other technologies to remember personal information when you use our sites, online services and help us better understand user behaviour, such as tracking the parts of our Websites people have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and searches. The purpose of doing so is to make your experience with us more convenient and personal. Such information may constitute personal data which is governed by these privacy policies, but you may choose to disable cookies in your internet browser. In such cases, some features of our site may not be accessible, such as signing in to submit reviews.
Unless there is a specific legal requirement for us to keep the data, we will take all reasonably practicable steps to erase your personal data that is no longer required for the purposes for which the data was originally collected.
You are entitled to request access to personal data held by us about you and to correct such data. In accordance with the terms of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong), we may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of such data access requests. The contact address is: Rm 268, 2/F, Fat Lee Industrial Building, 17 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong.